26 March, 2009

THE THOUGHT PATH

The thoughts wander
With no reins to impede
I sit watching its path
And wonder when it would recede.

It slowly dances its way
To the sweet memoirs of youth,
Amidst cheery and fun filled days,
That brings a dreamy smile.

Now it lingers on those days
When I cherished my motherhood,
Absorbed in the charm and charisma
Of my treasured baby’s childhood.

When it traverse those days
Of tears and melancholy ,
It stops to bid a goodbye,
And wows never to cross again.

Thus the journey goes on,
To the unknown future,
I leash it ‘coz to live the present ,
Is wiser than to dream the future.

7 comments:

Sriram said...

Dear Padma

Amazing. I hope you compile everything and release as a book.
Sriram

தினேஷ் ராம் said...

Dreamy smile is hard to get when we live in present. Life has beautiful controvercies.

Krishna said...

Padma -
Haven't seen one in school these days,
Reminds me of pleasures that I read those days.

Cheers
Krishna

பத்மா said...

thank u sriram,samraj,and krishna .happy u liked it

Roy Cherian Cherukarayil said...

Good writing....nice feelings

m k said...

most beautifully put... i am speechless... really, reading your writing makes me happy... thank you for that spark...

culinary tours worldwide said...

dear friend ur blogger v nice \
im mohan right now swiss hospitality industry as kitchen arts in kuwait

hospitality industry is not only a profession, but real passion – living a dynamic, interesting and challenging life, improving oneself every day, meeting different people from all over the world, trying always to be immaculate in one’s appearance and attitude, aiming at gaining more and more knowledge and diversify one’s abilities – this is my understanding of an appealing and challenging profession