- bread 4 slices.
- potatoes, boiled and smashed half cup
- carrots,beetroot,boiled and smashed half cup.
- capsicum green finely chopped.
- peas boiled ,half cup.
- tomato sauce half cup.
- onions finely chopped,half cup
- garam masala,two teaspoon.
- chilly one sliced
- salt to taste
Mix all boiled vegetables with bread dipped in water and squeezed.
Fry onions add garam masala chilly and mixed dough and cook for a minute.
Add salt to taste.
Make balls out of dough slightly flatten and shallow fry in oil.
Slightly fry capsicums add boiled peas and add tomato sauce to it ,add some water to make it a gravy.
Arrange the steaks in a plate and pour the gravy over them and serve them hot.